Friday, October 2, 2009

Kill Assassin Maximum

I saved a ton of money by switching to blogger for my car insurance blogging. I haven't played with my blog since July, so yeah... dropping gamgames.com and saving $80 a year was a good idea.

What to say... what to say...

Jenny won tickets to see "Zombieland" and I won tickets to see "9." Is that right? "9." I really want to write "9". It just looks cleaner. You know what, I'm writing "9". I'm not gonna conform to your standards. If Cormac McCarthy can take a big stinky poop on convention by leaving out all quotation marks but still win a Pulitzer Prize, then I can put my goddamn punctuations after the quotation mark. /tanget So yeah, Jenny and I are raking in the free movie outings.

The optometrist I saw in Terre Haute about my glass-chipped eye said the blood would be gone in 2 or 3 days, and to see a doctor if it looks worse. Actually, he said "See a doctor if it doesn't get better or doesn't stay the same", and I wonder why he didn't just say "See a doctor if it gets worse." I keep making truth tables in my head, but it gets confusing.

My eye didn't get better and it looked worse, so yesterday I saw an ophthalmologist at Huntsville Hospital. I told the nurse about the Terre Haute doctor's diagnosis, and she said "Oh no, these things take 2 or 3 weeks to heal." Then I saw the doctor, and she said "What? Oh, no. These things take 2 to 3, sometimes 4 weeks to heal." Terre Haute, minus one point.

I'm going to Rose's career fair next week. I'll be there Tuesday evening through Friday morning. I'll probably go to Sonkas for dinner every night.

Cameron's wedding is at the end of the month. Jenny can't make it, which means I have to find someone to bunk with. Anyone looking for a hotel roommate?

I like roasted red pepper hummus. It is good.

2 comments:

  1. Post more! If you do I will. I propose a challenge. Here goes: the one to post more legitimate blog posts between now and work day '010 wins $100 from the other.

    I think I can do a hotel roommate. These wedding things are too expensive anyway.

    You should learn to make hummus, it's super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hotel the wedding party is staying at is still up in the air, but wherever we end up, we're going to cram as many bodies in a room as possible.

    ReplyDelete